Bose ProFlight Series 2 Aviation Headset
The new ProFlight Series 2 builds upon the advanced technology of the original and is the most lightweight, compact and comfortable aviation headset Bose has ever produced. ProFlight Series 2 is engineered and refined for the way professional pilots fly and now offers numerous updates and enhancements based on pilot input. ProFlight Series 2 features a new lighter, thinner more flexible cable providing increased freedom of movement and improved tap control for talk-through communication. Like the original, the ProFlight Series 2 is FAA TSO and E/TSO-C139a certified. Additionally, a new non-Bluetooth variant of the ProFlight Series 2 is now available.
· Improved comfort for hours of use, achieved through choice of materials, distribution of weight, low clamping force and dedicated left and right earbuds – all without sacrificing stability.
· Incredibly small and lightweight (4.9 oz / 139 g on-head).
· Electret noise cancelling microphone for clear transmissions.
· Audio optimized with active equalization for enhanced communications with or without an intercom or hot mic system.
· Three unique levels of user selectable acoustic noise cancelling providing users with a range of noise reduction to meet their needs in multiple scenarios.
· Tap control for talk-through communication.
· Bluetooth capable for wireless audio connections to EFBs and mobile phones, with audio prioritization to mix or mute wireless audio with intercom transmissions.
· Bypass communications mode provides primary ICS audio with or without power to the headset.
· Built to latest ARINC standards and FAA TSO and EASA E/TSO-C139a certified.
· Available with twin plug, 5 pin XLR or 6 pin LEMO plug configurations.
· Auto-off: All configurations of the ProFlight Headset feature auto-off technology which powers down the headset when not in use and saves battery life.
· Side-swappable boom microphone and down cable, no tool required.
· Durable and robust design made to endure the wear and tear of everyday use in tough environments.
· Three-year limited warranty with acclaimed service.
· Auto-on: Certain configurations of the ProFlight Headset will turn on automatically when the avionics master switch is in the on position, using the ship’s power to operate.