The ALPS 2022 Map in paper version at 1 / 500,000th!
Explore new horizons with the range of AIR MILLION maps of Europe
The Alps map includes at a scale of 1: 500,000, all of Switzerland and Austria, most of Slovenia, northern Italy, southern Germany and of course the French Alps. All the airspace from SFC to FL180 is included: zones from class A to E, aerodromes, AIP, private or ULM sites, all prohibited, restricted and dangerous zones, as well as natural parks, VFR reporting points, means of radio navigation (VOR, VORDME and NDB) and VFR flight sectors from Italy.
Major improvements compared to the previous edition:
- overhaul of the graphic charter of the aeronautical overlay
- overhaul of the geographic background charter to improve the readability of the map
- reintegration of class E spaces
- reintegration of 1 of the hundreds on zone and AD frequencies
- new design for AD cartridges (with name, ICAO code, altitude, call, approach and ATIS frequency)
LAST AIP UPDATE: AIRAC OF 04/2022