Aero-Sense is one of the leading European producers and providers of TKS fluid for in-flight de-icing. Each batch is carefully analyzed so that viscosity, freezing point, pH value and many other parameters are respected. Before packaging, the fluid is filtered down to 0,5 micron to prevent debris blocking the laser drilled titanium leading edges.
Joint Service Designation AL-5
British Military Specification DTD406B
NATO Code S-745
- Physical state at 20°C: Liquid
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Characteristic
- pH value: +/- 7,0
- Density: 1,08
- Vapour pressure (20°C): No data available
- Vapour pressure (50°C): No data available
- Solubility in water: Not applicable
- Flash point (°C): 72°C
Meets AL-5 DTD 406B
- To be used in TKS deicing systems according the POH.
- Can also be used for ground deicing of aircrafts.
- Review the Material Safety Data Sheet before use.
- Shelf life: 36 months