A unique dual impedance headset for use in civilian and military style aircraft.The H10-66 features include new comfort gel, undercut ear seals, hinged wire boom with the M-101 amplified Dynamic microphone, and a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 27 dB. Includes free TPS Headset Bag
• New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
• High/Low impedance select switch on dome matches headset to radio impedance
• Hinged wire boom with the M-101 amplified Dynamic microphone
• Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 27 dB
• 5-year Guarantee
• FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58a
• Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
• Coiled cord terminates into a U-174/U plug.
Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz.