This PC Trainer simulates the behavior of the GTN/GDU 620 series interface and provides you with a safer environment to learn the basic operation of the system.
Due to its graphic memory, this system must be the only application running on your PC. In some cases, even though your computer meets the minimum PC requirements, the simulator may not function properly. This is due to the unique configuration of each computer and the extra processes and procedures that are utilized by that computer.
These requirements are essential for successful installation and operation of the combination GTN/GDU 620 PC Trainer. Standalone GTN Trainer mode may still operate if your system does not meet these requirements; however, your system must meet these requirements to be eligible for additional support.
- 2.4GHz dual core processor or equivalent
- Windows® Vista or later
- 3 GB free hard disk space; 7 GB for installation
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or higher
- 256 MB 3-D accelerated graphics card or higher
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher
- DVD drive