- Capture everything you hear in your headset, including ATC audio.
- Noise-cancelling audio circuit creates crystal-clear audio recording.
- Quick and easy to install in any aircraft with a standard PJ jack.
- Works with standard twin plug headsets.
- Works with iPhones and iPad models with a 3.5mm jack and most Android devices.
- Does not work with GoPro cameras, digital video cameras, Sony Action Camera, DSLR cameras, or digital audio recorders.
Use this cable to connect your smartphone to your intercom. Plug one end into the phone and the other into a standard PJ jack. The phone will record everything you hear and say through the headset, including intercom and ATC communications.
The cable includes a female plug to connect to your headset so you’re not blocking an intercom jack.
iPhone and iPad models with a 3.5mm jack and most Android devices with a 3.5mm jack. Tested on Samsung Galaxy series phones.
*Not compatible with digital video cameras, DSLR cameras, or digital audio recording devices. Please see our Digital Audio Recording Cable for these devices.
*Smartphone not included
Why does this cable not work with my video camera or digital audio recorder?
Smartphones use the headphone jack for both audio output and input. In order to do this, a fourth pole was added to the standard 3.5mm connector. However, long before the advent of smartphones, digital audio recorders were using the standard 3-pole 3.5mm connector.