The iProtec Pro 500 is a high-power LED torch which offers a choice of three brightness settings as well as additional strobe and beacon (slow flash) options for signalling or use in an emergency. An adjustable 4x zoom allows you to switch between spot and flood focus.
The base of the torch is flat and has a magnet inside which means that it can be stood upright on a metal surface for hands-free use. The lens and tail switch glow in the dark which makes the torch easy to find in the dark. A lanyard is also included.
The Pro 500 is powered by three AAA alkaline batteries (included).
* High: 500 lumens; 2.5 hours run time; 170m beam range
* Mid: 200 lumens; 6 hours run time; 110m beam range
* Low: 50 lumens; 22 hours run time; 50m beam range
* Strobe: 500 lumens; 6 hours run time
* Beacon: 500 lumens; 48 hours run time; 180m beam range
* Head diameter: 37mm
* Length: 126mm
* Weight: 115g
* Body material: Aircraft-grade anodised aluminium
* Bulb type: LED
* Operating modes: High / Mid / Low / Strobe / Beacon (slow flash)
* Beam range: 170m (high), 110m (mid), 50m (low)
* Brightness: 500 lumens (high, strobe, beacon), 200 lumens (mid), 50 lumens (low)
* Run time: 2.5 hours (high), 6 hours (mid), 22 hours (low), 6 hours (strobe), 48 hours (beacon)
* Focus: Adjustable 4x zoom from spot to flood beam
* Batteries: 3 x AAA alkaline (included)
* Switch type: Glow in the dark tail cap switch
* Impact resistance: 1 metre
* Environmental: Waterproof to IPX7 standard (1m)