The Dispatch Bag is great for pilots, crew, and aviation professionals alike. Conveniently sized and designed for folks on-the-go, the Dispatch Bag is lightweight, easy to carry, and perfect for use in both airplane and helicopter cockpits.
Made of durable 600D polyester, this bag comes with an adjustable comfort shoulder strap that can be worn over the shoulder or across the chest. A handle on the top of the bag makes it easy to grab-and-go when in a hurry. All interior compartments have a contrasting-color lining making it easy to find items inside.
The main compartment will hold most headset brands, and two smaller pockets within help keep headset accessories or smaller items organized. A zippered and padded compartment on the backside of the bag safely stores a tablet device, and a pocket on the front side contains a compartment organizer with slots and pockets to store a phone, keys, wallet, pens and other small items. On one side of the bag is a zippered pouch with an adjustable strap to secure a radio, gps unit, or water bottle. Exterior compartments include pockets for flightline items like fuel testers and small flashlights, while a document pocket on the back will hold charts and a note pad.
Check out these great features:
- Adjustable comfort shoulder that can also be worn cross-body
- Top grab-and-go handle
- Contrast lining, to find items more easily
- Made of durable, 600D Polyester
- Spacious main compartment fits headset
- 2 pockets within main compartment keep headset accessories or smaller items organized.
- Front interior compartment organizer with slots and pockets to store phone, keys, wallet, pens
- Padded compartment to protect a tablet
- Exterior slide-in back slot to store charts or easy access items
- Exterior slots for flightline supplies like a fuel tester, flashlight, and pen
- Side pocket with adjustable strap to secure, radio, gps unit, or water bottle.
ASA brings pilot gear to a new level with the AirClassics Series of pilot bags. Focusing on a clean, sophisticated and professional look, these bags are designed and engineered to be supremely functional, able to stand up to the toughest treatment possible, yet still look great at the end of the day. You can count on your ASA AirClassics bag to bring you many years of utility and pride.