The Most Full-featured Portable ADS-B & GPS Receiver
With an integrated CO monitor and alarm and 12 hours of battery life, Sentry has everything you expect in an ADS-B receiver and more. Knowing what’s around you is just as important as knowing what’s in front of you.
With Sentry you can access subscription-free FIS-B weather & data where available - currently not in Europe. Display animated regional and CONUS NEXRAD, METARs, TAFs, AIR/SIGMETs, PIREPs, textual winds and temps aloft, TFRs, NOTAMs, and SUA information on ForeFlight Mobile.
A first for portable ADS-B receivers, Sentry provides a built-in carbon monoxide sensor and alerting system, with an audio and in-app alert when CO concentration reaches hazardous levels. The LED indicator also provides a visual indication of CO levels.
Pilotage meets the 21st century with Sentry’s highly-accurate WAAS GPS. See your aircraft position on ForeFlight’s moving map display and innovative Plates on Map feature.Sentry uses both GPS and GLONASS GNSS constellations and can make use of satellite based augmentation systems like WAAS for high-precision positioning and increased redundancy. View a variety of inflight data, including ground speed, altitude, ETE, distance to destination, and more.
- Sentry’s Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) provides a real-time depiction of your aircraft’s pitch and bank in ForeFlight. Flexible calibration options allow you to get accurate AHRS data no matter where you mount Sentry in your aircraft.
- Sentry’s efficient power usage allows 12 hours of continuous operation on a single charge, providing non-stop situational awareness for the long haul.
- If you’ve got room for a deck of cards in your aircraft, you’ve got room for Sentry.
- Large enough to not get lost under the seat, yet small enough that it doesn’t block your view, and the internal battery makes charging simple and straightforward.
- Sentry’s quick release mechanism means you can attach and remove it in under a second. The popular RAM® suction cup mount ensures a long-lasting seal and high heat tolerance so you can leave it in the plane between flights.
- Sentry has a light sensor to detect the ambient light level and automatically adjust its LED brightness accordingly. You can also disable this setting to manually set the brightness.
- Sentry’s integrated Wi-Fi network supports up to 5 devices.
- Use ForeFlight’s Cockpit Sharing feature to quickly and easily share routes between all devices on Sentry’s network - perfect for your co-pilot and passengers to follow along as extra eyes on traffic and weather.
- Updating Sentry’s firmware is a non-issue thanks to fast over-the-air updates through ForeFlight. When an update is available, ForeFlight provides one-tap installation that finishes in seconds.
- One year warranty
Delievery includes ForeFlight Sentry ADS-B Receiver, USB cable, Suction Cup, Carrying Case, Quick Start Guide (EN).