The original Bad Elf GPS Pro received rave reviews from the most demanding customers in military, commercial, and private aviation. The new Bad Elf GPS Pro+ adds GLONASS satellite capability, USB file system access to data logs, and a barometric sensor for altitude. This GPS receiver, with 24 hour battery life and the capacity to log a full week on the road, just got better.
- Instantly add GPS location support to your iPad Wi-Fi or iPod touch devices via Bluetooth. Connect up to five devices at once.
- View GPS + GLONASS status quickly with the backlit LCD.
- All day battery life allows you to track for up to 35 hours.
- Log up to 200 hours of trip position data direct on your Bad Elf GPS Pro+.
- Access your data logs directly from any PC or Mac using the included USB cable. GPS appears just like a USB thumb drive.
- USB connectivity to PC or Mac provides streaming NMEA GPS data.
- Obtain altitude from GPS and from the built-in barometer.
- High performance 66 channel GPS + GLONASS receiver provides latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, and GPS track.
- Accurate to 2.5m (9 ft) up to 60,000 ft and 1000 mph.
- Quickly acquires satellite lock without cell tower assistance. Hot start time as quick as 2 seconds.
- No internet connection or monthly subscription required.
- IPX4 water resistance makes this device ready for outdoors.
- Apps galore. The Bad GPS Pro+ meets all requirements under Apple's MFi program, and works great with any location-based app in the App Store.
- BE-GPS-2300 GPS Pro+ device
- 3ft (90cm) Mini-USB cable for charging
- 12-24V DC vehicle USB charger
- Detachable Neck Lanyard
- User's Manual (downloadable PDF here)
This what Aviation Consumer had to say