As every person’s body is different, it is therefore important that during flights above 8.000 ft the pilot’s blood oxygen saturation level is measured, in order to avoid any impairment through oxygen deficiency. Furthermore, you can read your pulse at any time.
The PILOT FPO is solely to be used for information and monitoring purposes and is no substitution for compulsory oxygen supply needed by law when flying at high altitude.
Further advantages are:
- Anti scratching bright and easy to read OLED colour display
- Battery indication – up to 30h with 2 AAA batteries
- Low weight ca. 55g incl. Batteries
- Automatic power off after 8 sec. if not in use
- Adjustable brightness and 6 display modes
- Perfusions Index
- Protecting cover made of nylon
- Manual in D, E, F, ESP and I