Windshield cleaner is formulated especially to clean plexiglass and glass aircraft windows.
The product is safe for aluminium and most plastics.
The product will remove all marks and stains from both cockpit windscreens and cabin windows.
- Non hazardous cabin glass cleaners
- Cost effective to use
| Properties|| |
- Physical state at 20°C: Liquid
- Colour: Colourless
- Odour: Characteristic
- pH value: +/- 5,0
- Final boiling point (°C): +/- 100°C
- Density: 1,025
- Vapour pressure (20°C): No data available
- Vapour pressure (50°C): No data available
- Solubility in water: Complete
| Brand|| Aero-Sense|
| Packaging|| Available in 1 liter bottle with spray nozzle|
| Application||Simply spray on the window, leave for 30 seconds and then wipe or hose off, or clean with an anti-static cloth. Quick, safe and easy to use.|
| Safety|| Review the Material Safety Data Sheet before use |
|Shelf Life|| 36 months|